The team of Qando had a great and inspiring time in Prague. The city's history is impressive and we visited a number of special locations, including the Klementinum and Villa Richter.
Being the Gold sponsor of the first Zycus-event in Europe, Qando had the privilege of contributing actively to the success of this 3 day-congress. In particular, we hosted our own break-out session which was very well received: Don’t Just buy and implement Procurement Software. Get it Adopted!
During this session, we presented the importance ánd impact of adopting procurement software; we highlighted five important insights:
- Adoption is about people;
- Starts with strategy and continues during the life cycle of procurement software;
- Needs an owner, we suggest to appoint adoption coaches;
- Needs senior leadership and corresponding KPI's;
- Needs direct supervisor engagement.
Also, we mentioned the results we achieved by applying these lessons learned at one of our clients.
- 31% increase in user satisfaction
- 27% decrease in user errors
- 87% reduction in system errors
- More engaged and motivated Source2Pay workforce
- Higher job satisfaction and less employee turnover
- Faster onboarding of new employees
- Lower technology costs — fewer help desk inquiries, plus reduced support and training costs
- Fewer compliance issues
- Faster ROI for new procurement technology initiatives
We summarised all our experiences in the video below.